Monday 19 October 2015

My Lovely Father



It is true that men by comparison are weaker than women when it comes to expressing things. My father is also one such man who looks pretty practical in life. I and everybody else in family never knew that he has a deep ocean of love and emotions in his heart. Sometimes, it becomes hard to put emotions in words. I can never forget that lovely incident that made me realize my father’s love for me. I and my father were living in a different city for work while mother was located at the other place.



Being a great chocolate lover, I am always ready to unwrap a chocolate pack, tickle my buds, and satiate my appetite for this amazing dessert. It was Monday which is the ugliest day of the week. Well, patiently convincing my mind, I got ready and left for office. After the tiredness of the day, I came back home with a dull mind and body. The home was locked as papa was out for work. On unlocking the door, I found a lovely bunch of flowers very nicely placed on the dining table. I walked fast, forgetting the day’s bitter experiences, and grabbed it. 

It was even more amazing to see a pack of chocolates with the bouquet along with a slip of words:
“Aaj meethe me kuch meetha ho jaye”

Oh God! I cannot even express in words what my heart felt at that moment. I don’t know where this idea of surprising me came from to his mind. All I can say is that was one of the happiest moments of my life. After he came home, I opened the door and gave him a warm hug, expressing

“Papa I love you so much. Thank you.”

Despite being a small incident, it took a big space in my heart for lifetime.

Dil ke rishtey aise hi hote hain!

Choose FBN’s online flower delivery and surprise your dear ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment