Friday 9 October 2015

Mom is the Loveliest



I still remember those continuous calls for meals when I showed all my tantrums to mom saying “I am coming mom, you start it.” And she still waited to taste a bite. I remember her putting oil in my hair and giving massage for long. That relief was incomparable. I remember her making braid every morning before I left for school/college. That lunch box with delicious food was something I everyday waited for and then dug into it right at the first bell of lunch break. I remember everyone praising my utterly clean uniform for which I was awarded many times. I remember the discipline in my behaviour that all my teachers found commendable. I remember those lessons taught by my mom that I have been following since childhood. 

cheapest online flower delivery


Yes, I miss my mom. Now that I am located in other city for work, I wish she could be with me. It seems hard to deal with small problems without her. I never thought that the things done by mom were the most important part of my life and I am going to miss them so bad. That’s true that I still discuss everything with mom, I ask her the ways to do the things I never did when I was with her, I ask her if I am right before taking decisions in life. She is my best friend and I owe my life to her. 

I realize that I have never done anything special for her. Now, for her birthday I have chosen FBN’s cheapest online flower delivery in addition to so many gifts I have bought for her. She is a great lover of flowers; hope to see her smile on the special day of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment